At the Civil War Festival/Battle of Aiken, we kept seeing these little parasols. Breeley seemed very interested in them and finally asked for one. (She doesn't understand "buying"--although they are learning about money at daycare--but she's never really asked for something random that we've seen while out and about.) We bought one when we found out they were only $5! (I was expecting much more expensive.)
She LOVES it and has been using it inside and out. It's been up in the car, and she even tried to sleep under it in her bed! I didn't catch those on camera, but here are some of the ones I did get. We're definitely getting our money's worth!
Random picture of Zack because it was in with these others. He was dressed up from church. We didn't get many smiles from him because this day started off 10 days of on/off fevers and ear infections. Poor guy. Still cute though!









4 comments:
Anna has this same exact one that my mom got her. She loves to pretend it's raining inside and carries it around when she plays princess. Some how princesses are associated with umbrellas?!
Zack looks older... which I know happens, but we just saw him in Jan. =) must be because he's 1year old now!
Love that parasol! Sweet Breeley! Funny what kids get attached to.
Oh My Gosh!!! They are growing up so fast!!! I hope yall are doing good I am!! I miss seening you!! I know you are busy and all!!! I can't believe Amy got married!!! tell her i said congratuions!!!
Post a Comment