Monday, May 9, 2011

Dance Recital Preview

I think I've mentioned that Breeley is taking a dance class this year. It meets on Mondays during daycare but is affiliated with a local dance studio. Her recital is coming up in May, but we went for pictures at the studio in early April. We had to pre-pay so I got the smallest package, but I would have gotten more if I'd known how great they'd turn out. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite (professional) picture of Breeley ever!

 

Clearly they know what they're doing when they take the kids back without parents, because this is the best she'd give me...

...until I bribed her with jelly beans. This is what two jelly beans buys.


The group shot gave a preview of what to expect at the recital - I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the cutest thing ever!!

2 comments:

KT Shelby said...

Aw...I Love her outfit!!! She is so Cute!!!

Anna M said...

Oh these are SO great!!!!! I love it!