Breeley has been enjoying playing with her baby "bubber"...


The pictures show Zack being subjected to one of Breeley's favorite activities with her baby dolls: covering them with as many dishtowels/washclothes/blankets that she can find! At least I've ingrained in her head not to cover his face.
Yesterday I was trying to take a cute picture of Breeley "reading" a book about animal sounds to Zack. But as I was looking for the camera, apparently she decided to start acting out the animals, and right as we told her to stop jumping next to Zack, she ended up dropping the book on his head!
Common phrases we use when Breeley is trying to include her brother in playtime:
"Be easy/gentle/careful"
"EeeeeeEEEasy"
"Calm/slow down next to the baby"
"Please don't jump next to Zack's head"
"I don't think Zack likes that"
"Aaaaaa, you almost stepped on Zack's arm/leg/head!"
"Don't scream in his ear/face"
"Let's do that a little farther away from Zack"
"Be careful not to fall on him!"We have many pictures like this:

Luckily, she is starting to learn that she needs to bring her mouth to him when she wants to kiss him rather than bring him to her, so she's doing better.

Overall, Breeley has been a GREAT big sister. She loves "Baby Saaa" and always wants to kiss and hug him and help with caring for him. Despite some moments of jealousy, she loves to make him smile and laugh along with us. He has started to really notice her in the last few weeks, and it's neat to see his eyes follow her around the room, and his face light up when he sees her. His adoration for her will most likely get stronger, and we hope she'll continue to enjoy playing with her "little" brother.




1 comment:
Oh these pictures are great!! I love the one of B mashing Z by hugging him. Sweet!
Post a Comment